Team booking is a WordPress booking and reservation system
plugin like many others, but with a very distinctive feature
: availability plans are made in Google Calendar!
- Make availability plans through Google Calendar…
- Calendar events become free slots, ready to be booked…
- Once booked, the relative Google Calendar event will be updated!
Why “team”? Because availability plans can be made by multiple “coworkers”
Complete booking system – for different services: events, appointments, rooms and so on…
Planning with Google Calendar – use your Google Calendar to plan availability and manage reservations
Collaborative – specify WP roles allowed to link a Google Calendar. They can work together for the same service!
Customizable – tweak general and personal reservation behaviour
Hassle-free – frontend booking calendar works out of the box!
Confirmation and notification email system – build custom email content with user data
Logs and stats – recent reservations tracking system, downloadable as *.CSV and *.XLSX filesLanguage support – via .po and .mo files
...and more to come!
Team booking is developed and tested with WordPress 3.5+
and PHP 5.3+
- Added: download reservations logs and data in *.CSV and *.XLSX
- Added: more values and better logic for "when reservations should close"
- Added: French language - thanks to Guillaume Orsal (www.orsal.fr)
- Resolved a conflict with jQuery Transit library when present
- Resolved a conflict with FontAwesome css when present
- Minor bugs fixed
- Code refactoring
- Added: service custom description
- Added: frontend schedule list grouping options
- Added: choosable max number of log entries per page to show on Overview Tab
- Updated documentation
- Better user-error handling
- Minor code refactoring
- Minor bugfix
- Initial release
- Languages: English, Italian