Social Reach – The first crowd-speaking Wordpress Theme
Social Reach is the first wordpress theme that lets you create your own crowd-speaking website. If you ever wanted to create your own Thunderclap
, now you can with social reach.
List of features:
Facebook ,Twitter and Tumblr login and campaign support
Front-end forms – No more ugly backend for users!
3 different blocks to display the campaigns
No external plugins needed!
Custom admin panel for easy customization
LayerSlider included! (15$)
Custom campaigns page with statistics for easy control over the site
Amazing documentation with video tutorials
Created with Twitter Bootstrap + CSS3 + HTML5
Need help? Visit our Support Forum
I offer theme support via our support forum. If you have any problems or if you find a bug/error, please post them there. I will NOT
be able to answer any questions regarding support in the comments. (http://support.skywarriorthemes.com/)
Please note: the images that can be seen in the preview images will not be included in the download. These are for preview purposes only.
Special thanks to:
for the images
If you love it, please don’t forget to rate it!
April 8th, 2014
- Fixed CSS that was breaking "create new campaign" page.
- Other CSS fixes
- Full width single post tempalte added
- Ratings removed
- Post author is now optional
- Blog number of posts is from wp settings
- Timestamp added to updates
April 6th, 2014
- CSS fixes
- Added WooCommerce
- Button in the slider ("Start your campaign") now triggers the login to appear. To make it work add class "mod" and "#" as the link.
Match 26th, 2014
- Storing sessions fix
- Infinite redirection on my campaings page fix
Match 25th, 2014
- Fixed 404 on my account when editing campaigns
- My account counter now shows proper counter
- Now you can publish saved campaigns