NAMO is a clean and creative wordpress theme that is stylishly multi-purpose and super responsive. With a modern spacious design, crisp typography and powerful suite of features Namo is ideal for creatives and corporates alike.
Click on the links below for Video Tutorials –
Portfolio Post Type
Single Portfolio Styles
Portfolio Page Builder Module
Feedback from Buyers
Namo comes with our Custom Built BE Page Builder, that users of our other themes love. Simply Drag & Drop Sections / Rows / Columns and with over 30 inbuilt modules you can literally build any layout you want in just a few minutes.
Clean Modern Design
We studied a lot of modern websites and designed Namo to be simple, clean and stylish. Each & Every module was designed to preserve the integrity of the design and fit into this design philosophy.
Over 20 Portfolio styles with 10 in-built single portfolio styles, Namo offers you more ways to present your work than any other theme.
Boxed – 2 Column, 3 Column & 4 Column Portfolios in Classic , Masonry & Multi Block Styles
Full Screen – 3 Column , 4 Column, & 5 Column Portfolios in Classic ,Masonry & Multi Block Styles
Full Screen with Gutter – 3 Column , 4 Column, & 5 Column Portfolios in Classic, Masonry & Multi Block Styles
Filters – Optional and can be based on Tags or Categories
You can have multiple portfolio pages and can have items from a particular category alone.
Built in the page builder as a module for easy use
Single Portfolio Styles- Carousel Slider, Full Screen Slider, Floating Sidebars, Flex Slider, Gallery style or any way you want using the page builder
Slider Revolution Plugin
The most popular slider plugin worth $15 has not just been included with the theme but has provisions to use it in the Hero Sections, to create stunning intros
Woocommerce & WPML compatibility
Namo is finely integrated with Woo Commerce and the shop pages have been carefully designed to help you setup a stylish modern shop. Apart from Woocommerce support, Namo has been localized and ready for translation and has been tested for compatibility with the popular WPML plugin.
Hero Sections & Header Styles
Build stunning intros to your pages using Namo’s hero section feature which can be configured for each page individually. Also make your header transparent and use light / dark logos and navigation text colors based on the color scheme of the hero section image.
Full Screen Parallax Background Image or Video or Revolution Slider or Background Pattern / Color
Fixed Height Parallax Background Image or Video or Revolution Slider or Background Pattern / Color
- 2 Header Styles
– Transparent / Default – Combine it with Hero Section for unlimited possibilities
- Sticky Header support
- 8 Pre Built Home Page Styles
and a comprehensive demo sample content to get started
- Sections with Parallax & Background Videos
- Fully Responsive
and works great across devices
- Comprehensive Options Panel
- with over 500 Google Fonts and advanced background options and controls for various sections of the theme, Namo gives you the freedom to customize the theme in any way that suits you.
- Thoroughly Documented
and Guaranteed Support via our dedicated Support Forum
- Child Theme Support
– Easily customize the theme without having to modify core theme files and worrying about updates
- Over 300 Font Icons
– Entypo, Lineicons & Zocial
- Supports Mega Menu
- Multiple Blog Layout Options
– Large thumbnail , Small Thumbnail and Masonry Layout with 2 / 3 / 4 columns
- Slidebar Menu
– Optional and can be used standalone to create minimal modern websites
- Single / One Page Website option
– Assign unique ID’s to Sections in the page builder and easily transform the theme into a One page site by linking to these sections. These links will smooth scroll to the respective section.
- Bottom Footer Widgets – Choose between 3 or 4 Column Layouts
- Unlimited Sidebars
– Assign different widgets to different pages by generating unique dynamic sidebars
NAMO 1.3.1 – 1st July 2014
Option to open Icons in a new tab
Removed Continue reading from Single Portfolio Content / Excerpts
Global Option to link blog thumbnail to post instead of opening in a lightbox
Option to disable Smooth Scrollbar plugin
Visit Site url in Single portfolio pages opens in a new tab
NAMO 1.3 – 13th June 2014
Single Page / One Page Website Layout & Demo
“Scroll to Section” page meta option works in conjunction with the “Full Screen Section” option to create Vertical Full Screen Sliders
Mouse Move Parallax animation improvement
Revolution Slider Latest
Updated Import XML data
Portfolio Taxonomy pages
Contact Module to Page Builder
1. Coloured Styles for Google Maps
2. Fade in Left Animation for Portfolio Title
3. Text colour Option for Mobile Menu
4. Mega Menu compatibility for 2 Column
5. Latin and Latin Extended Character set support
Bug Fixes -
1. Rectified the Cart drop down in Cart and Checkout Pages
2. Responsiveness of the WooCommerce Pages
1. Page Builder Update - Provision to Copy and Paste Page Builder Section, Row and Modules across pages.
2. Full Screen Sections
3. Mouse Over Parallax Sections
4. Back to Top Button
5. Optional Bottom Widget Area, Main Navigation and Side Bar Navigation.
6. Sticky Header option per page
Without the support of the following people and their outstanding creative work, NAMO would not have been what it is now. Images seen in NAMO’s demo belong to the following artists.
Martin David: https://dribbble.com/srioz
Jeff Sheldon: http://shop.ugmonk.com/
Breno Bitencourt: https://dribbble.com/Bitencourt
Julian Hrankov: https://dribbble.com/ArtMachine
Mark J Sebastian – https://www.flickr.com/photos/markjsebastian/sets/72157594223783465/
Dave Fayram – https://www.flickr.com/photos/davefayram/sets/72157624524639835