Transform your WordPress into a social reading experience. With Facebook Social Reader
, your readers automatically share articles on your site they read to Facebook.
- When people read an article or blog on your wordpress site with Facebook Social Reader, they automatically read the article or blog on their Facebook profiles.
- Provides a fully customizable sidebar widget. Don’t want to share? Users can easily turn auto-sharing off. View recently read articles, and remove those they don’t want shared.
- Administrative panel to view all published actions of users with option to delete any activity.
- A clean & user friendly admin UI to manage everything.
100% multilanguage – Facebook Social Reader is completely translatable both in front and back-end.
- Works for any post, page or custom post type created on your blog.
- Works for any E-commerce plugins like WooCommerce, WP-e-Commerce, Easy Digital Downloads, Jigoshop etc.
Please see the Documentation
of the plugin to learn how to use the plugin.
Need help? Please be sure to read the Documentation
. If you’re still stuck you can contact through our support platform
or email us on email@example.com
for any pre-sale inquiry only.
This plugin only works if you have Facebook Open-graph app “read” action approved by the Facebook. Otherwise plugin would only work for developers, testers and admins of the Facebook app.
This plugin only works for read action, and it wont work for any custom actions you have created in your app like watch, play etc.
This plugin only post on Facebook user’s Activity log how displayed in Screenshot 5. It will not post anything on User’s wall.
= Version 1.1 (2013-01-16) =
* [+] Added Facebook logout link option in widget.
* [+] Added option to set widget on individual post/page.
* [*] fixed a minor bug with wrong URL set on settings link.
* [*] Changed setting of Facebook auth permission, publish_actions and email are now
mandatory permissions so it is done by code.